Friday, May 3, 2013

Talika Lipocils: Does It Work?

The Talika brand is a favorite amongst the celebrity elite and Dr. OZ gives it the thumbs up as well in his 'Secrets To Cheat Your Age' segment that aired Feb 24. Especially Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel which the good doctor said, "Loss of lashes is a common concern for women. The Eyelash Conditioning Gel helps to plump up the eyelashes and takes 2-3 weeks of use to work." Since we lose lashes more as we age, one sweep of this gel over the lashline will stimulate circulation and lash growth immediately. Best of the entire mascara wand allows you to really coat each individual lash perfectly. Actress Jen Aniston loves this product as well for a mascara alternative! Click here to watch the link yourself for a few other Dr. Oz age fighting suggestions.

Product overview: Talika Lipocils

Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel Eyelash Growth 10ml promotes the growth of eyelashes even while thickening as well as repairing existing ones. Lashes grow to be longer, thicker, healthier and sexier. Overtime lashes drop out, turn into brittle, and require sensitive care to strengthen them to a healthy state. Lipocils is gentle enough perhaps for the almost all sensitive eyes.

Ingredients Working
Nettle Stimulates the eyelash growth
Horse chestnut extract Strengthens lashes & stimulates blood circulation
Allantoïn Hydrates lashes
Soy lecithin Carry active ingredients into the lashes
Witch hazel Calming and soothing
St John's wort Calming and soothing
Apple extract Softens, calms, heals & refreshes

Other ingredients are: Water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum Extract), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

Advantages:
  • Easy to use
  • Affordable
  • Product of france 
How to use:


Apply Lipocils to the base of the eyelashes in the same manner as applying liquid eyeliner. Use morning and night for 28 days. After 28 days one can use it at once daily.

Customer views:

This really does make a difference. I decided to try it after learning Jennifer Aniston uses it in place of mascara. After curling my lashes, I have been using it in lieu of mascara most days to give my lashes a break. (I have naturally dark lashes so I can get away with clear.) I was born with beautiful lashes, but mascaras can be drying and makeup removal can sometimes cause lashes to fall out. I notice that when I now put on my regular mascara, my lashes are so long they hit the lenses of my sunglasses!
Source: makeupalley

I love this product and it works for me. For the first 28 days you're suppose to apply it twice a day. After that for maintenance, you only have to apply it once a day. I'm still on my second week of application and I've already seen a difference; longer lashes and lashes growing where I usually didn't have lashes (like closer to the inner corners of my eye). I already started to notice differences within the first week and I thought I was imagining things because I thought it was too soon to see results, but I'm at a point where I'm definitely not imagining things now because of the dramatic difference. I wear mascara pretty much every day along with curling my eyelashes and using eyeliner/eyeshadow. I'm still using mascara while using Talika; I just let the Talika gel dry for several minutes before applying my mascara. It's great that way as a primer. I will definitely buy this product again and keep up with the daily regimen.
Source: amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment